Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Why were the Miller Welding Forums down for so long?

Last week we posted an announcement that the Forums would be offline for approximately 6 hours while we installed an upgrade. During the process of upgrading the vBulletin software that the Forums use, we ran into some unforeseen technical challenges that kept the Forums offline for longer than we wanted or anticipated. We have reverted back to the old version for now, so that you can once again log in and post on the Forums. We are so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused so many members. Thank you for your patience during this time, and we will let you know the new date for the upgrade as soon as it is confirmed.
    Last edited by Miller Welders; 04-24-2014 at 09:19 AM.

I'm glad it's back up but I found that 'new' version to be quite ugly compared to this one..... I know people don't like change, usually, but this board fits in with the Miller 'look'. That new one does not, at all. Didn't get a chance to use it much but if the function is anywhere as 'off' as the look -- I don't like it!Just my 2 cents!!!

I'm glad it's back up but I found that 'new' version to be quite ugly compared to this one..... I know people don't like change, usually, but this board fits in with the Miller 'look'. That new one does not, at all. Didn't get a chance to use it much but if the function is anywhere as 'off' as the look -- I don't like it!Just my 2 cents!!!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137