Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smile

All you guys a great help. I was able to run a decent bead. I have learned that my real downfall is being consistent. All will get better with my practice. Unfortunately, my job only has welding needs like once every 6 to 12 months. But I won't forgot you guys and the help you've given me

Quote Originally Posted by tomkp View Post
    All you guys a great help. I was able to run a decent bead. I have learned that my real downfall is being consistent. All will get better with my practice. Unfortunately, my job only has welding needs like once every 6 to 12 months. But I won't forgot you guys and the help you've given me
    Not trying to sound smart-mouthed but the consistency will come with about 50 pounds of filler melted.

Griff

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tomkp View Post
    You might laugh...

But...

If you play some music with a good beat while you are practicing your TIG welding.... the rythm of dipping and moving filler & torch might come a little easier to you... and the consistancy will follow your body rythm...

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..