Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default A Garden Bench to match the Gate

Here's A Garden Bench that kinda matches the Gate already posted. This one I'm not as pleased with because The original idea was that it would be supported by only one tree on the very end. with the stone cantilevering out with no other support. truth be told at the when i got ready to pour the concrete that the roots go down into, I started having doubts. to weather or not the single tree would support it on its own. and started thinking about what id have to do if it didn't . (chip concrete for two days)lol So in haste i added the second tree. and i think it shows. mostly because i didn't bend the trunk of it up enough. Its not too easy getting 3 bars of 15/16" bar and 3 bars of 1/2" to bend using noth ing but my oxy acetylene torch for heat and the bumper of my truck for leverage. and i also added a picture of the single seat that is on the other side of the blue stone walkway from the bench. Oh and I know, i know the leaves look really bad, The Home owner went with me to the steel supplyer and he got them and insisted that i add them on to the bench. hes the one paying the money he gets to make the call. most of the time.... LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry i thought i had the picture of the single seat in there, here it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default A Garden Bench to match the Gate

Pretty darn cool Joe! That's not just a bench, it's a sculpture.

I agree, that is a work of art. GREAT JOB !!!!

Well thank you very much , i appreciate your compliments. it means allot