Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default File Cabinet Welding Cart

I needed a welding cart for my 211 and wanted a place to store all my welding paraphernalia. I had seen a cart made from a file cabinet on this site some time ago and decided that it was the way to go.
    Welding helmets, gloves and bottle wrenches go in the top drawer and the spool welder and extra wire goes into the bottom.
    The big wheels came off an obsolete lawn mower and make for really smooth pulling around the shop and driveway.
    The whole thing is high enough that I do not have to bend down to change wire and speed settings.
    The whole thing only took about an hour to build.

Cart Front.jpg
    Cart Side.jpg

Welcome to the forum Denny98501.
    Also nice job on your cart.

That is pretty slick!!

Quote Originally Posted by mbramble:318873
    That is pretty slick!!
    Agreed.
    Adding that to the "stolen ideas" file.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.