Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: IMT Crane help

Threaded View

Default IMT Crane help

My truck crane is older IMT I think early 80's ? > The 12 volt motor quit, non repairable. Tag on motor worn off, had Scott motor. Called ITM with ser. # they told me to old non serviceable and unable to help with motor id. Said needed to replace complete hydro unit. Matched up snowplow type motor local that I could retro fit but it's to small.
    Anyone had same problem? Anyone hv good used one? Or help finding replacement without exceeding value of unit. Thx Greg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.