Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thumbs up Read The PHOTO Posting FAQ....!!!

There is one terryfyingly simple option....

There is a section in the FAQ titled

"How do I add a photo to my message?"

a fella/gal could read that... and all will be revealed...

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...q_adding_photo

Maybe that would just be too darned easy though..??..

THIS FORUM RUNS OFF THE SAME vBulletin software as ALL the rest of the Forums out there....!!!.

complaining is better??..
    Last edited by H80N; 02-25-2014 at 12:29 PM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..

I don't care all that much for this system either.

Test... I turned off enhanced uploading, uploaded the pic file, then went back to the upload dialog and copied the local link and reinserted it, all to have the pic actually show. Whew!

(Check out the On/Off switch in the pic. Think they have it labeled clearly?)

Linkwelder funny on off switch.JPG

Miller stuff:
    Dialarc 250 (1974)
    Syncrowave 250 (1992)
    Spot welder (Dayton badged)

I guess you could scroll through the pictures with photo bucket . If its not good enough for you get a job and you can b.....h about that.

I like it and have learned a lot from these guys! Thanks miller

Reading this I thought it was funny how thus thread took off. Well at least something is cruising right along around here!
    MillerMatic 251
    CST 280 w/tig torch
    HF-251-D1
    Cutmaster 42
    Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...

I have to say it was pretty easy to post a pic here.

Feel free to write your own forum software and start your own forum

Quote Originally Posted by big mike View Post
    I have to say it was pretty easy to post a pic here.
    That's a picture hosted off-site. You delete the account and no one ever sees that picture again. Gone forever. Other sites will store the picture, and it can be done here. But they will not necessarily show a thumbnail pic or display it in-line which seems to be a consideration for people on dial-up internet. Hence the convoluted work-arounds to have a pic display automatically in your post.

Welding Web and Shop Floor Talk are two sites where pics are managed fairly well, I think. Hobart is a little easier than here. My 2 cents.

I worked in the info technology world for about 20 years. Silly crap like this wouldn't fly with with real-world people like welders for a moment if you could get your hands on their pencil necks. They don't do bend tests, they don't X-ray. They just delete and insert a few lines of crappy code if it blows up.
    Last edited by USMCPOP; 02-25-2014 at 03:11 PM.
    Miller stuff:
    Dialarc 250 (1974)
    Syncrowave 250 (1992)
    Spot welder (Dayton badged)

Quote Originally Posted by USMCPOP View Post

I worked in the info technology world for about 20 years. Silly crap like this wouldn't fly with with real-world people like welders for a moment if you could get your hands on their pencil necks.
    I'm a long term pipeline welder. And I have no pencil neck. If you do get your hands on my neck, by that point you are walking dead. : )

You need to type what you really mean.

If'n you are hating the forum, then spend your time in the real world and don't worry bout it. Post's are post's, pictures are pictures, it is what it is, take it or leave it if you get all hurt about the present form.

A girlfriend might help your current situatinal stress levels. Or, a job. Both would be bestest, in my opinion.

JT
    Some days you eat the bear. And some days the bear eats you.