Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default This forum will never take off

Just my 2 cents and unasked for opinion. The way or the lack of way to add photos to the post is very low, no tech. Sure it adds an attachment, but NO ONE wants to do a bunch of mouse clicks to view the projects.

Does not allow the visitor to see the complete sequence.

I am very surprised that such a great company cheeps out so bad on the most important aspect of having a forum where folks can discuss and display the welding they are doing.

What's up with that MILLER you should be ashamed of this poorly built forum ................ Just awful dose not look good on you..

I am stunned and speechless, great welders, own two mig and tig, come here to see how and what the owners do with them. Cannot stand trying to view the photos.

This is the only complaint I have ever registered about a miller product in 12 years, this is a pathetic experience.

A big FAT ZERO for effort

Greg
    Greg

Hmmmm... I've been a member for 7 years, and don't understand your complaint. I've never had a problem posting or viewing photos, except when the site is down.

Yes it could be easier to download photos & view but it's a great forum & free to boot. Thank you Miller for hosting this & being unbiased in your moderating.

Been here for 13+ years & have no plans on leaving.
    MM250
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250
    RCCS-14

Pepi, can you give us links to places that meets your expectations ?

every time i had problems seeing attachments or vids (and never here) the solution was hidden in my own computer ...

Like welding, this forum the more you try the easyer it gets

Quote Originally Posted by pepi View Post
    Just my 2 cents and unasked for opinion. The way or the lack of way to add photos to the post is very low, no tech. Sure it adds an attachment, but NO ONE wants to do a bunch of mouse clicks to view the projects.

Does not allow the visitor to see the complete sequence.

I am very surprised that such a great company cheeps out so bad on the most important aspect of having a forum where folks can discuss and display the welding they are doing.

What's up with that MILLER you should be ashamed of this poorly built forum ................ Just awful dose not look good on you..

I am stunned and speechless, great welders, own two mig and tig, come here to see how and what the owners do with them. Cannot stand trying to view the photos.

This is the only complaint I have ever registered about a miller product in 12 years, this is a pathetic experience.

A big FAT ZERO for effort

Greg
    Goodbye

Griff

Guys he is talking about the fact that it is difficult to ad photos directly to a post so you don't have to click on an attachment. I have not figured it out yet either which is why you always have to click on my attachments & then click back to resume reading or to click on the next attachment. A minor inconvenience.

Some forums I am on have a similar issue & some make it very easy to ad photos.

I do agree that the pepi could have voiced his opinion better but it is his opinion & it doesn't bother me. He will either choose to stay or go.
    MM250
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250
    RCCS-14

To any that have issues, you are getting exactly what you are paying for.
    Pics or not I think it's just fine the way it is.

Cool

Gee

I have been here since Nov 2003.... and this forum runs like any other forum that is powered by vBulletin software... and that is most of them.. some have more options enabled than others.. but all basicly the same....

and it has thus far served it's purpose in being a place where like minded people have exchanged experiences, knowledge and technique related to welding and fabricating..

foilhat.jpg

foilcat.jpg

Do not implement these warnings without professional supervision.. they are for demonstration purposes only... had these been actual warnings.. you would have seen a flashing light just below the hovering orb of the mother ship.....

Last edited by H80N; 02-25-2014 at 10:16 AM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..

Quote Originally Posted by MMW View Post
    Guys he is talking about the fact that it is difficult to ad photos directly to a post so you don't have to click on an attachment. I have not figured it out yet either which is why you always have to click on my attachments & then click back to resume reading or to click on the next attachment. A minor inconvenience.

Some forums I am on have a similar issue & some make it very easy to ad photos.

I do agree that the pepi could have voiced his opinion better but it is his opinion & it doesn't bother me. He will either choose to stay or go.
    I understand his problem, however it could have been presented better. I've been a member for some time and some sites seem to be easier to view than this one, one being Shopfloortalk.com, they have a good instruction process to add photos. You still provide a great sevice, keep it going.. Thanks

Default This forum will never take off

If you don't like this forum STAY OFF OF IT!! That's my 2 cents