Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TMW LLC View Post
    Well its been taking care if pretty well. Bolts tight never seen a loose one. No more than normal transportation stresses.
    And therein lies the problem. Your trailer floor is flexing and the welder frame is not. It would have been better bolted to skids that were bolted to the truck or with rubber spacers under the mounts to let it work without trying to flex the welder frame.---Meltedmetal

Default trailblazer 302 case cracking?

Thats a good point. I am planning to put it back on a truck. Need to fix the case first. Guess my next step is the local miller authorized repair facility.

My local miller repair facility submitted this for warranty. They said it should be covered. I will post the results as soon as i hear back.

Nick

Was taken in under warranty. Took a while but its in the shop now. Thats all that counts!!

Nick

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.