Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Ok, so some of you may feel that this thread is better off if left alone to die, but it's been long enough, we should know what happened.
    Did he get a new welder and it worked perfectly fine with his generator, or food he get a new welder and it acted the same and the gen was the problem or was it the weldor?
    I'd like to know! But I doubt we every will....

Seriously. People come here demanding help then most of the time you never hear the outcome. Doesn't help diagnose things down the road.

Pretty frustrating!

Since he never followed up I am going to guess it was something on his end. Maybe just a bad welder who was still learning the basics? There are enough variables that make it challenging to diag, let alone adding the new welder and powering it with a genny.

I hope we hear back either way!
    MillerMatic 251
    CST 280 w/tig torch (for sale)
    Cutmaster 42
    Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...

Yea, it sad. Everybody tries to help and some people she take the responses and run. I guess we we will never know the outcome. I'll try a PM to him.

No reply as of , 3/15
    Last edited by BD1; 03-15-2014 at 12:33 PM.

Thumbs up Thanks Guys

I have just finished reading this thread all the way through. You have been most patient and helpful dealing with this guy.

I have just bought Miller 211 with the dual voltage plug. I am in the process of getting it up and running. I have not done any welding since using a buzz box 40 years ago. I am retiring in a few months and bought the welder to use around the ranch and for general projects -- so far. I am thinking of doing art type welding too.

I am an administrator on a Harley Davidson forum with a quarter million members. I can tell you that you were much easier on the OP than Harley riders would have been. It is good to know where to turn to learn when I need help.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Grover View Post

I am an administrator on a Harley Davidson forum with a quarter million members.
    Welcome to the Miller forums. I used to run the HD laser and robotic welder that was in York Pa and moved to Ohio running HD parts...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48