Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by JWDESIGNS:316964
    My setup is just a tig torch and hose/regulator... hook direct to power supply... About how much is a HF unit I can run off both my Bobcat 225 and buzz box?
    Ha I'll sell you a 251d HF box for $400. It just sits around... I have seen them sell for 400-700 depending on the sucker. They sell for a lot brand new. I bought one a while back thinking it would be useful. It mostly just takes up space. Might be nice if I had and engine drive, but dealing with shielding gas and a breeze is not what I want to deal with.
    MillerMatic 251
    CST 280 w/tig torch
    HF-251-D1
    Cutmaster 42
    Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...

Seems like a pretty good deal, if I wasn't strapped to tight for money right now I'd jump on it... Most of y'all talking about the breeze blowing argon away, I'd be using it mainly in the shop anyway. I was just wondering what I could use on both power sources I already have without buying another machine and still be portable...

Default Scratch start TIG Aluminum?

Elvis, ship it this way and I'll pay pal you...

We ask that no selling or solicitation of equipment or services take place on the forums. Thanks for your cooperation.

http://www.millerwelds.com/about/terms.html#q

Miller Welding Forums Administrator

Whoops. I wasn't seriously trying to sell. Just make a point.

Traumajunkie I pm'd ya.
    MillerMatic 251
    CST 280 w/tig torch
    HF-251-D1
    Cutmaster 42
    Victor Journeyman OA

Elvis, bring that HF unit in trade for those hemispheres! How was your trip to the coast?

Still on the coast! I think it was 75 again today? Anyway, I'll swing by this weekend if you are around.
    MillerMatic 251
    CST 280 w/tig torch
    HF-251-D1
    Cutmaster 42
    Victor Journeyman OA