Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Cant find the manual or my 320 A/B P. My serial isnt listed

My serial number starts with an R, then 6 numbers. All of the manuals I see have 2 letters and none of them are R. Any info on why my serial number seems "off". It is stamped into the front of the machine where it says serial number. From pics I have seen it appears to be a 60's model but I would love to find out the exact mfg date on it etc... Any way to find out?

Quote Originally Posted by williamb82 View Post
    My serial number starts with an R, then 6 numbers. All of the manuals I see have 2 letters and none of them are R. Any info on why my serial number seems "off". It is stamped into the front of the machine where it says serial number. From pics I have seen it appears to be a 60's model but I would love to find out the exact mfg date on it etc... Any way to find out?
    The "R" serial# seems to suggest a manufacture date of PRE 1967

http://www.millerwelds.com/service/s...reference.html

The chart starts with "S" numbers...

if you called tech support... maybe they could email you a PDF of your manual..
    Last edited by H80N; 02-04-2014 at 07:14 AM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..

Thanks! Looks like my machine was built in 66 sometime. way older then I thought it was. Still works great. Ill give them a call probably later in the week to try and get it. I've read some things that are contradictory for how it needs setup for tig vs arc welding etc...