I appreciate the tips but the problem didn't come from excessive heat. The gloves are still in the same condition as when they were first bought. The only problem is the lining on the inner side of the fingers is opening.

There's a thin, flimsy outer lining and soft padding inside. I don't even know when it happened but I looked at my glove and saw a bunch on tears opening in the outer lining . Then the soft inner lining followed suit and left me with about a 1/4" hole on the thumb and a 1/8" hole on the index finger. I wish I had taken a picture before I threw them out.

I didn't do anything that would explain them failing so fast. I have a pair of thin Mechanix work gloves that I've had for months and use them under my welding gloves when I need to move jagged metal just to save my welding gloves.

The gloves were great until this happened...again.

Not really upset, just won't be buying those ever again. The heavy duty lined stick gloves that miller makes are great though, so ill give them credit for those beasts. I could stick my hands in lava and never know it.