Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Samurai bumper build

Heres a job I just got done for my brother in law. Everything was made using 1/4" and 3/16" plate. Hand cut all pieces with my Hobart plasma cutter and welded using my old MM200. Got to do a little tigging as well on the light bar mounts on the windshield. Think it all turned out good he was very pleased. Made the rock sliders as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice light bar. The picture of the welder looks extremely familiar. Are you in AZ? Or have you posted it here before? I swear I saw that same welder/gas combo on CL fairly locally a while back.

You should get some pictures of the bumper and sliders. I have been meaning to make a bumper for the jeep and pickup for a while now. I guess I come up with excuses...
    MillerMatic 251
    CST 280 w/tig torch
    HF-251-D1
    Cutmaster 42
    Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...

Yes it was on craigslist about a year ago. For some reason I could not get the pics to load on here. I'm starting a tread on weldingweb on it though.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.