Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Since My Local Welding supply sells Lincoln and I have never bought a Lincoln I was feeling guilty because I know Lincoln makes good stuff too.

So when it came time to buy the 110 Inverter for doing restaurant stainless I tried the Lincoln and the sheet metal stuck and lifted with the tungsten so I found a Miller Dealer and tried the Miller STL-150 and it did not have the same problem so I bought it.
    I own 9 Miller welders and 1 miller Plazma.

Quote Originally Posted by kize View Post
    Ive found just the opposite. For every one positive post - there are 10 complaining. Very few spend time expressing their happiness with a product
    True. I guess I meant people will go to the extremes protecting their purchase if anyone says anything negative about it. Fair enough, but when everybody does so for every product, then all products must be perfect...which is not likely.

Its been a while since I've been on here. For some reason I just started getting e-mail notices to replies on this thread.

Anyway, I ended up buying an Everlast PowerTIG 250EX after watching countless hours of Welding Tricks and Tips on YouTube. He uses one and also does comparisons. I also watched a lot of very well done Miller videos on YouTube.

I paid $1655 with a spare air-cooled torch (it comes with a water-cooled torch) and with the Miller discounted to just over $4000, that was hard to justify as a hobbyist and retired on less than half my working salary.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137