Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lazy Jake

Threaded View

Default Lazy Jake

Here's what I did with the 'derusted wheel' I posted here a few days ago. I wanted to call it 'Lazy Susan' but SWMBO insisted on 'Lazy Jake.' The table was a vo-ag project when I was a freshman in high school in, um, 1964/65. I was looking for a project when a guy said, 'Build me a welding table,' and he bought the materials. When it was done, I ran into him and said I'd bring it by. He said, 'Keep it.' I wasn't one to argue.

The there were a couple of IHC (International Harvester) logos on the castings and grease cup, so I HAD to paint it red. But I guess IHC of this vintage could have been blue.

I will probably fix some better hangers for the rod holders and something for the grinder cords. Here are the photos of the maiden voyage.....

PA241027_res.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tim

Many cordless tools...........
    2 cordless hammers
    2 cordless punches
    1 cordless chisel
    2 cordless screwdrivers, 1 + and 1 -
    and a cordless adjustable wrench that also doubles as a hammer.....

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.