Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What's up with that ????????

Why are all my replys having to be screened by a moderator now before they post????
    JIM

Owner Operator of JNT Mobile Welding & Repair LLC
    Millermatic 350P Aluma Pro
    Dynasty 200DX
    Maxstar 150 STL
    Trailblazer 302
    Suitecase 12RC
    Extreme 12VS
    Extreme 8VS
    Spoolmatic 30A
    Miller HF251D-1
    Passport Plus
    Spoolmate 100
    Hypertherm Powermax 45 and 85
    Ingersoll Rand Engine Driven Compressor
    Dake 75 ton H-Frame Press
    JD Squared Model 32 Bender
    Miller Digital Elite

Quote Originally Posted by jpence38 View Post
    Why are all my replys having to be screened by a moderator now before they post????
    Mine Too

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..

I have asked the same question and PM'ed the moderators with no reply. It's been, i think almost a week since i have inquired about this. Still waiting.
    Guy

Miller Sync 250 DX
    Miller Challenger Mig
    Century/Lincoln 225/140 Buzz Box
    Hypertherm Powermax 30

ME TOO !!!! I tried asking this same question and it never got posted . I think we are lucky that YOURS DID get posted .
    Mine was just a reply, no other website address listed, just a basic reply. Can't wait to see if moderator replies on this .

Mine are too. I suspect over zealous spam software. Or someone is really trying to tick off the moderators. Another problem with it is that the posts don't seem to show up as new posts when they have been approved.---Meltedmetal

Default What's up with that ????????

I haven't gotten any of mine posted in a week or better. This one will prob be the same.

Dont know but i have the same problem here.

Maybe that's why traffic has come to a skreeching halt in the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by spence648 View Post
    Dont know but i have the same problem here.
    It's because of the pence part of your user ID. There was a spammer on here with those letters and they need to make sure he isn't trying to sneak back in on the site.

A recent security upgrade has resulted in an increased number of posts being flagged for moderation. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused everyone and will keep you posted when we have it fixed. Thanks for your patience.