So I was welding on an overhead door it was raining outside and job site conditions were damp and so was I. These conditions will give me a small uncomfortable amout of sting. But this was with my new to me bobcat in the bed of my truck. I was hanging the stinger from my pouch while reaching for a bar clamp at the top of my 24ft wood ladder and the shock ws bad enough that I couldn't let the clamp go for maybe 5 seconds and really put a scare in me. I've welded in damp conditions for 20yrs with a different welder and never came close to the shock I got the other day. This was the first time I used this bobcat and it wasn't grounded to my truck. Please help me figure out why my bobcat gave me such a big shot,.........thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-19-2013, 07:29 PM #1
got zapped by my bobcat.....please help me find out why