Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Miller Maxstar 150 STH slow start

When I turn on my welder after sitting overnight it takes a few minutes to come on. Has anyone else experienced this? It never used to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by SlatterysCreations View Post
    When I turn on my welder after sitting overnight it takes a few minutes to come on. Has anyone else experienced this? It never used to do this.

Starting to have balancing problems, best unplug it, remove the cover and tighten up EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Starting to have balancing problems, best unplug it, remove the cover and tighten up EVERYTHING
    Once I open it do I have to worry about touching the wrong thing? Like capacitors or something that could short out ?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.