I just bought a S-52A wire feeder and after it was delivered I noticed that it was a dual plug power cord. This will not work with my 2010 trailblazer 302 efi but I want to know if I can change the plug to a Nema 14-50P so I can use this with my tb. If not is there another way to be able to use the wire feeder with my tb. I don't want to ruin either machine by doing something incorrectly. I am not an expert so be specific.
Please help