Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Trying to post pics aluminum weld

image.jpg
    I hope this works

Quote Originally Posted by Alumaweld View Post
    image.jpg
    I hope this works
    it worked. Whatcha making?

Looks real nice. Is that mig because i can't get mine to look like that. What are you fabricating?
    HH 210MVP
    Spoolrunner 100
    Powercraft AC buzz box
    Lotas LTP5000D plasma
    Victor Oxy/Acet
    30 ton press
    A few brand name tools
    Lots of no name tools
    A wife to worry me
    and 4 dogs to supervise me

It's just a picture from work. I probably took it a year ago. I was just trying to post a picture and I never have done it before so I just picked a picture that was welding related to test it out.

Fireman it is pulsed mig and it is a part of a semi trailer

That looks cherry. One day I will have a alum bead that looks that good.

Posting Permissions