Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Millermatic 135 no arc

I shut down my 135 after some welding, when I started to weld again all I would get was very small spark when the wire hit the metal. Had a good ground. Wire fed well.

Are you in between ranges? Don't know which model you have, cause no one seems to post the much needed serial#, but do you have an imput power issue?

Default Miller 135 no ach

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Are you in between ranges? Don't know which model you have, cause no one seems to post the much needed serial#, but do you have an imput power issue?
    There is input voltage serial number LF 232116. This is a rheostat machine, lust up and down with the dial.

Well then your gun conduit cable has pulled out of its harness (usually by yanking the machine around with the gun) or you'll be needing a board with the updated part# 226317 this can be found at :www.miller4less.com

Default Miller 135 no ach

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Well then your gun conduit cable has pulled out of its harness (usually by yanking the machine around with the gun) or you'll be needing a board with the updated part# 226317 this can be found at :www.miller4less.com
    Thank you very much, I will check further then yank my son by his conduit cable who was using it in my absense.