Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default has anyone had experience with " Swag off road"?

http://www.swagoffroad.com/

I was thinking about buying their heavy duty press brake attachment.

My issue is flipping my credit card number to an unknown entity.

I want to here the good, the bad, and the ugly!

I've bought two sets of dies now for my harbor freight roller bender. They are very very nice. Nothing but good things to say about the things I've ordered.

they look like being ok and they accept paypal so they will not know your card number...

ok that doesn't help, but in my business i do accept payments thru paypal and i surely will avoid having issues with them being contacted by a mad or sad customer...

Cool

swag is a member here...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

My friend ordered stuff from them - it was of good quality.

Dave J.

I have no personal experience with them but I have heard good things about them. Never heard anything bad.
    MM250
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250
    RCCS-14

Default I Bought 2 pota band saw stands

I Bought 2 Band saw stands from swag one for me and one for my brother. Nice quality. I was happy with their service. No problems with my credit card. I bought those two years ago as well. The fact that he is still around is a testament of his good business practices. Hope it helps

I have personally met the guys that run the company. Very nice dudes. Good businessmen. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from them!

Also their products were all top notch. I checked out many of them first hand. Too bad I didn't need anything...
    MillerMatic 251
    CST 280 w/tig torch
    HF-251-D1
    Cutmaster 42
    Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...

Great people and very good products..

Default thanks to all for the low down on swag!

I got to have their heavy duty brake.

I know I could make it myself, I even have all the materials. What I don't have is a mill to bevel the top die. I think that the cost at a machine shop to make that bevel would get pretty close to the cost of their entire kit.

AND, they are kind of a local company! I'm in Washington they are in Oregon.