Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: iron workers

Default iron workers

Any have or used an Edwards Ironworker?

They have one down at my steel supplier. It sees plenty of daily use (abuse) for at least 10 years and keeps on ticking.

no matter which brand you get, it seems you wish it had a feature the other brand has.

Default MetalPro Ironworker

If yo have a small shop and a limited budget, take a look at the MetalPro 4500. It has a 45 ton capacity and has done everything I need it to do in my shop.

We have an Edwards at the shop I've been working at now and again when I get slow, its better then any other I've used. It makes me compare others to it.

Quote Originally Posted by cayager View Post
    no matter which brand you get, it seems you wish it had a feature the other brand has.
    LOL...I had girlfriends, cars, dogs etc that your citation apply.

I know a few shops using edwards, never heard complains about it.

Posting Permissions