Quote Originally Posted by MAC702
I read it. I disagreed. No biggie.
Your right, I mustn't of made myself clear, and I thank you for bringing that to my attention. I don't think there is such thing as a bad question, but there is such a thing as a bad answer.
Let me give you an example of how doing a good deed for a good customer pays off big time in the long run. And this is just one of many examples I could give you from my experience in the honey business.
I got an inquiry from a lady in Virgina about an item listed on my website. After several emails trying to help her make a decision and learn about honey I simply asked her for her address so I could send her some samples. She said that would be nice so I sent her a couple of honey bears which cost me $6 to ship. Now I have already spent $6 not to mention the cost of the containers ans the production cost. She ended up buying five pounds of honey from me for ten bucks. I had already spent over six bucks for a ten dollar purchase, not good business practice many would say. Anyway, since that day I am always getting emails from friends and aquantenences of hers and their friends which often result in sales. I think since that date in 1997 I have sold at least $1,000 dollars worth of honey. Hey, because of her I now send honey to a lady in France, as well as Maine, Ohio, Virgina, and more.
There is no better advertising than word of mouth from satisfied customers. All one has to do is treat them like they are someone special, and they are in my book, shoot, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have the money to buy toys like a tig welder<smile>

Just blew a hole in a 1953 jeepster air cleaner.........grrrr........hate trying to weld that thin stuff. Was using a lincoln 175 plus and held it in one spot to long.