Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i too was interested in the multimatic and liked the responses to problems that people have with it at cyberweld

http://store.cyberweld.com/mimu200auelw.html#reviews

Quote Originally Posted by echinacea View Post
    i too was interested in the multimatic and liked the responses to problems that people have with it at cyberweld

http://store.cyberweld.com/mimu200auelw.html#reviews
    After reading the posts on cyberweld, I have to agree and further comment that the software fix did seem to change how the 7018 starts. Remember though, I bought it as a portable MIG machine and never used stick on that machine before the day I did a bit of testing. I'm not the best to comment on the stick or TIG part.

I do have the adapter for the TIG pedal. All I need is a small connector so I can actually hook up the TIG torch and give that a try. 25mm Dinse with flow through gas.
    Con Fuse!
    Miller Dynasty 350
    Millermatic 350P
    -Spoolmatic 30A

Hypertherm PowerMax 1000G3
    Miller Multimatic 200 - awesome portable MIG (and stick and TIG)
    Miller Maxstar 200DX - portable TIG and stick

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.