Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Greetings, just wanted to introduce myself

I've been a longtime lurker on many forums, but decided to sign up here because I finally got serious about welding. I'm a 10year journey fitter and am currently learning to weld pipe at my local community college. I've been all across the US working mostly in refineries. Recently, I purchased an old 250 for my garage, but use Dynasty's and Pipe Worx at my school. Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

Welcome and come on in and sit a spell.

Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Driver View Post
    Weclome and come on in and sit a spell.
    Thanks, I used to own 2 '70 LeMans' one I built from the ground up and the other was more of a beater.

Quote Originally Posted by M J Mauer View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.