Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mail box guy

Default Mail box guy

Mail box post got bent. I know. I know. Ya just straighten it, right? Where's the fun in that? I took it as an opportunity to make another guy and put him to work, pushing on it...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Professional firefighter (retired). Amateur everything else I try to do...
    Oh yeah: GO BIG RED!

Default Mail box guy

Funny

Default Mail box guy

That's very cool

Default Mail box guy

What a great way to turn it around! I bet people get a kick out of seeing that while passing by.

Default mail box guy

I made a mail box and news paper box to resemble a 12 Ga double barrel shot gun the stock made out of sheet metal and wood stuck in the ground a couple feet lasted a few years already lol

Default mail box

yours is cool I like it

Default Update

Woke up this morning and thought "oh man..." Thought it was one of those random unkindness to mailboxes deals. Turns out it was an accident and the kid responsible for it came over this morning and gave me all his info (plus, he is a friend of my neighbor) and he and his dad want to make full restitution. Really nice kid. Got lucky!

Not done having fun with this. Little guy gives up.

Oh. That's so bad. Well, looking forward to seeing the restoration. Make it sturdier this time.

Default Update

Hey, I needed something to get us by till I get the real one made...and it does too have welding in it. Follow the red arrow. I tacked it right there...