Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Can't Get enough

Does it ever go away? I feel like I'm messed up in the head if I don't do something welding related everyday.

BYW, Volunteering for the Habitat Place didn't pan out. Guess they don't want a hand just a handout.

The shopping carts around here are plastic or coated, yuk. The Adopt A Highway thing is for a 2 mile stretch mostly geared towards larger company's with plenty of help.

LEC Flyer made but still thinking on it.

I did weld a block on a mower this weekend and a pulley off a car crankshaft.

I had a couple rusted pitted rail spikes and made a nice coat/ hat rack.

Crap jobs, but if I could just get one a day I might be able to stay sane.

Default Can't Get enough

Get you a King Architectural Metals catalog. There is enuf in there to stir up an idea or two.

Had to request it by email, couldn't get the catalog link to work.

I did order some post toppers from them several years ago. The other night I watched a video of a lady who orders things like that and makes garden art.

Not much in welding skills required but she had an excellent vision and artistic ability.

Default Can't Get enough

Welding is a way I can express my art. I can draw stick men pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock40 View Post
    Had to request it by email, couldn't get the catalog link to work.

I did order some post toppers from them several years ago. The other night I watched a video of a lady who orders things like that and makes garden art.

Not much in welding skills required but she had an excellent vision and artistic ability.
    You want the hard copy catalog anyway- at least for me, it is much easier to thumb through when just looking for ideas and checking out stuff.

If I know exactly what I want to order then On Line is no problemo
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Default Can't Get enough

Sorry, meant to tell you to get the REAL catalog. As Broc stated it is wayy easier to thumb thru and tag and get ideas etc etc etc etc.