Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default new syncrowave 210?

anybody seen the new syncrowave 210? looks like a 252 mig machine. same shape with wheels and cylinder rack. air cooled, mvp plugs. saw it online at Indiana oxygen. released july looks like a neat machine. the side opens instead of a feeder inside, you store the pedal and leads.
    Last edited by cayager; 07-23-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cayager View Post
    anybody seen the new syncrowave 210? looks like a 252 mig machine. same shape with wheels and cylinder rack. air cooled, mvp plugs. saw it online at Indiana oxygen. released july looks like a neat machine. the side opens instead of a feeder inside, you store the pedal and leads.
    Sure it was not a misprint..??. for Millermatic 210..??

I could not find it.. link??..

Also NOT in Miller TIG product list..

http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...waveseries.php

Maybe they are an the shelf next to the Dynasty 280DX... ???
    Last edited by H80N; 07-23-2013 at 01:51 PM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..

nope. ill give you an ebay # look there. pretty neet looking machine. the # is 130949638160 ioc is selling them. reputable seller. I couldn't find it on miller sight. sorry im not sure how to put in a link

nope. ill give you an ebay # look there. pretty neet looking machine. the # is 130949638160 ioc is selling them. reputable seller. I couldn't find it on miller sight. sorry im not sure how to put in a link
    I stand corrected... wonder why it is not on the Miller product list??
    somebody asleep on the internet team??

Here is the IOC Ebay listing..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miller-Syncr...item1e7d34e810
    Last edited by H80N; 07-23-2013 at 02:02 PM.

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 200

im not sure how to put in a link
    Here's one way. Select the text you want to be the link. Click the icon above that looks like a globe with a chain link (figure 8) at the bottom. Paste or type in the link. Click OK.

Syncrowave 210.

I usually also click bold, italic, and underline so the link stands out more.
    Last edited by pin2hot; 07-23-2013 at 02:02 PM.

I thought it was weird its not on miller sight under new stuff or anywhere on the sight. shows up on ebay first. thanks for putting up the link. im an idiot when it comes to that stuff.

It would be cool if manufacturers had web sites and forums where the enthusiasts and supporters could get immediate notice of new products. Anyone know of a good site for Miller products?

Not on the new products list..

http://www.millerwelds.com/products/newproducts.html

and not in any of the E-newsletters that I get...

you might think that they would announce it to the forum members...

they might even sell a few..

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 200

From the specs- looks like it is an inverter now.

230v Rated 125amps welding 60% duty cycle 11.9 amps from the wall.

133lbs
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Quote Originally Posted by USMCPOP View Post
    It would be cool if manufacturers had web sites and forums where the enthusiasts and supporters could get immediate notice of new products. Anyone know of a good site for Miller products?
    Dunno. Maybe the Hobart Welding site?