Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
I need about 18" of 3/4 inch black electrical tape. Just have one splice to do. I'd rather not buy a whole roll for just one splice.
Any body got a real small roll you could send me?
You'll need a special permit from Cal Dot to transport it

Your truck will also need to meet CARB tier .0000001 regulations for transporting electrical tape.

WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.