Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Cool Well im back.....

WENT THRU SOME FINANCIAL TERMOIL....CLOSED THE SHOP but hey got a new miller 211 diggin this thing!! how yall been guys missed you all!

"We are sick choppers
    "steel fabricators"

Add us on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003249723900

'' THRU SOME FINANCIAL TERMOIL'' ? Ohhhhhhhhhhh that don't sound good. Hope you can survive .

yeah well...my investor is starting to lay people off so investing in bikes right ow not such a good idead i guess...lol

"We are sick choppers
    "steel fabricators"

Add us on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003249723900

The motorcycle business is not good at this point in time. Even Harley dealers are closing up in certain areas. Three have closed in my area. This is a reflection of the whole economy. I've been a lifelong motorcyclist and times are tough for the independent shops as well as the factory dealers.

I learned to weld working on my own bikes when I was racing them. I managed to break something nearly every weekend and it got to where I needed to be able to fix things.

Better luck to you in the future!
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Milermatic 252
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"

Few are buying the high dollar toys anymore, money is tight Fortunately my garage is already full of toys and won't be needing any for quite a while....

Default Well im back.....

My garage always has room for more toys and if not, we build another garage.