Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Don't be hardheaded

Yes anything that has to do with eye injuries is no small deal. Like the rest of you I too have had the removal/drill procedure. I am deathly afraid of doctors and it my wife brother ***** and a 12 pack to get me through the doors. Luckily they made me because I had two pieces in my eye already rusting and causing damage. We don't realize how important sight is until we have a vision problem. Just the other day I got a piece of slag in my eye. It ended up gouging my eye ball. Again antibiotic drops and dark shades. It was **** at work trying to weld and having a blob right where I need to see the weld puddle. Take care of your eyes people. Keep your hoods down and your rods dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpack View Post
    I got a piece of glass in my eye one it won't rust so they can't find them. Like to have never found it finally after two days looking from the side the doc caught a gilmmer of it I was glad.
    Hate to see that Doc bill... 24hrs @ $360 per hour...lol
    Did you at least stop for dinner?
    MillerMatic 211 Auto-set w/MVP
    Just For Home Projects.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.