i have a weld symbol cheat sheet at work, but it dont have this weld symbol im about to describe.

it a usual square weld joint symbol, with the two vertical lines, but also has horizontal lines above and below those vertical lines..
hopefully you can understand my description, i have searched the internet for hours and cant find it. also i have ordered a new symbol chart but wont be here for a week or so.

thanks guys