Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Problems with Pipepro 350

When welding during the day When it gets warmer about 90, The machine turns over but does not start up It takes two or three times before it starts up . Does anyone have any ideas what it could be ! Please help !!!

Maybe the carb's main jet needs to be opened up....it's set to lean.....

Where would one find the carb on a diesel? Is it that it's hard to start when it's warm outside or when the engine and ambient temperature are warm?

Quote Originally Posted by Manisoba View Post
    Where would one find the carb on a diesel? Is it that it's hard to start when it's warm outside or when the engine and ambient temperature are warm?
    As I recall the carb is right next to the distributor

The Pipepro 350 is diesel, With a Mitsubishi engine, So I'm clear sorry about that !
    It's doing it when the engine is already hot And using it during the day .
    You guys any idea I'm stumped !

Quote Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
    The Pipepro 350 is diesel, With a Mitsubishi engine, So I'm clear sorry about that !
    It's doing it when the engine is already hot And using it during the day .
    You guys any idea I'm stumped !

Engine controller is damaged, Take it into your local Miller repair shop and have them change it out.

Gentleman diesels are injected there is no carb and no distributor.

Wink Q

Quote Originally Posted by owner-operator View Post
    Gentleman diesels are injected there is no carb and no distributor.
    Sure there is. Just to the left of the aerial bearing and just above the drongle retroflector! (I'm sure that post was meant as humour as was this one!)

Cruizer is this a on going problem with the Pipepro , have you heard of anyone else with the same problem ?
    Thanks for the input !!

A friend of mine had the same problem and fix. Works great.

Do you adjust the carb with a metric crescent wrench also. Lol
    Syncrowave 250
    Millermatic 210
    dialarc 250
    spectrum 375x
    trailblazer 302
    Lincoln 135