Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Real Cheap Tools

Have any of you guys ever done business with realcheaptools.com? I'm thinking about buying some of their pipe stands and/or saw horses. Any feedback is appreciated.

Check out this outfits prices, I don't know anything about them, they may be OK.

http://www.ridgid300parts.com/trista...e-pipe-stands/

Most times when you buy cheap that is exactly what you get. Not all times but most.

Wheelchair

Default Real Cheap Tools

I agree,wheelchair. My mom used to buy really cheap carpet when I was young. She was still single and didn't have much money but she would still replace the carpet after bout two years. She did that with everything. I guess she really spent more money in the long run but at that moment it was all she could afford. I have taken the opposite approach. I try to buy the best I can afford, if not I wait till I can. Just like with my mig. I could have bought two of the zipperhead mig machines but I would have been buying a Miller after they crapped out in 2-3 yrs. I have a ole Dialarc that's older than I am. It's in perfect condition and still runs like a champ. My grandad gave it to me before he died and told me to always buy blue,cause its the best. Just my $.2, anyway I don't know my arse from a hole in the ground.