Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Miller diesel welders in San Antonio tx on cl

Default Miller diesel welders in San Antonio tx on cl

Thanks for the link but no luck. Hopefully they resurface some day. I really appreciate that and everyone else who has given me good information.

http://austin.craigslist.org/tls/3841709038.html
    I'll try again its in Austin . Just punch in miller weld and scroll down to.
    welder going out of business over 10 welders for sale. This is what the add says it they have pictures.

I am closing my doors and have decided to sell my welding machines I have over 10
    welders for sale all are in good condition

4 Big blue miller 251 diesel welder/generator $2200 each
    4 Big blue miller 400 diesel welder/generator $2400 each
    2 Big 50 miller diesel welder/generator $2200
    2 Lincoln classic ii diesel welder/generator $3400 each

for more info or if you would like to come and take a look at them call me at 713 898 5929
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    They are not mine or anybody I know just thought somebody may like to look.

They all appear to be pretty well used.. might be a good deal in that area though. Ive never been too keen on buying used welders from big shops, the employees/knuckleheads usually abuse them. They also look like maybe a millwright shop has em. With my experience the millwrights around here are not welders at all.. they can stick 2 pieces of metal together n thats about it so let alone knowing how to properly use and maintain a welding machine.

And i am not saying thats what these are for sure. Just going by the pics. And its just my opinion

They look pretty rough to me but I didn't know if they worth the price I've never been around that big of welders. I would like to pick one and make a bid worth the money but I wouldn't know which model would be considered the best. Any of them my wife would kill me.