Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default wanted one for 20 yrs

Finally got my mustang.. 5.0 5 speed... gota good deal on it and it needs very little work
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool

My kid just sold a similar looking one but it went to eastern Pa. I am going to miss driving it around...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

I have wanted one since i was a kid.. but i always needed a truck. Now i can have both.. so its my weekend cruizer

That thing will turn out cherry. My mom had one like that when I was a teenager. She used to scare the crap outta me. Had no idea how powerful it was. Sweet ride, hope you have fun with the Mustang Makeover.

It doesnt really need anything but put the new parts on from where the previous owners son rear ended someone... and a good service, tires...ect. it was a 1984.5 svo. Which was a turbo charged 4cyl. Alot has been changed over on it.

Another pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

You gonna try and keep it stock or you gonna change a lot to it after you get it goin?

Its already been changed from stock.. the front end, interior, top, and drive train are from a 93 5.0

Headers and pipe?? Bet you could find someone to fab you up some of them pretty cheap. Lol
    How bout some custom leather seats?
    http://www.leatherseats.com/Mustang_leather_kit.asp

Nice car. I had a '67 fastback auto with 289 cu. in. I found it to be a nice handling car. I have always liked the smaller V-8's IMO they handle better. I was always more concerned with getting around a curve rather than just getting to the tree on the roadside really fast. Besides that I couldn't and still can't afford the gas. Also had a '72 GT-37 Pontiac auto with 400 cu. in. I could pass anything but a gas station. Enjoy.---Meltedmetal