Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default crab boat aluminum canopy

Almost finished with this... just have to put some braces on and finish welding out some of the joints.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Another pic

Looks good. You gonna fab up anything to pull their pots up with or I guess it may be real shallow there so no need.

Its set up for a trot line. Couldn't see it cause it was lowered down on other side

Looks nice Weldon. Is the name of the boat Crab Azz by any chance....?

Looks great to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tackit:308489
    Looks nice Weldon. Is the name of the boat Crab Azz by any chance....?
    No.... the name of the boat is on the side... its MASTERBAITER!!! N don't ask me why....lol

Lmao! My dad always has used a baste to grill with, he's known round the fam in summertime as the Masterbaster.

Lol.. I dunno bout the MASTERBAITER though... I think the guy bought it with that name already on it and he just said screw it. Also... a older man in my area builds those stainless baskets, the customer paid him 1000 bucks for the whole setup with winch and all... I thought that was pretty cheap, no way I could do it for that. Especially with all the grating being handmade

Good job. Can you post a close-up of your porta band set up?