Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    turbo38t Guest

Sure.....lock out my lsathe, grinder, wire wheel etc when I'm using them ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Usually on dangerous equipment you lock it out. You guys must have a lock out procedure right?

Default That's real tough talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul S:309057
    All as well work for KSI belridge Aera We still have our shirts out ! Because we stand together as welders and fight this !
    The welders to the south of us Need to sack up! Instead of Caving in !!!
    maybe you can help teach your hand his craft and you wont have to tuck it!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Usually on dangerous equipment you lock it out. You guys must have a lock out procedure right?
    yes, or shut down. When in the area of these type machines any loose clothing is a problem. On 24/7 process equipment sometimes you have to walk thru and in between to work while it is still running.

Reminds me of the cotton mill days. had to turn sideways to squeeze through the machines all shift long. if you messed up, you got knocked in the floor.

late 90's a lady got her scalp ripped off her head. so many got pulled into the machines.

one hot lady, I do mean HOT, got her shirt caught in a take up roller. it was slowly ripping it off and she was in the middle and couldn't reach the stop.

I just happened by and shut off the loom. the guys about whipped my azz for that.

I wish the whole freaking country could stand together to make a statement like you guys are doing.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137