Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default I wonder if these are weldonwelding proof

wrong post, sorry boys.
    Last edited by tackit; 05-27-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Default I wonder if these are weldon welding proof

My next cordless tools are going to be Ingersol Rand. I bet they would last a whole 3 months in the hands of weldonwelding.

I need to send IR a note telling them I know a guy who could put their tools to a endurance test not even their brightest college boy engineers couldn't think up.

http://www.ingersollrandproducts.com...Cordless-Tools

Something wrong with my puter, I can't delete, no wonder I posting in the wrong thread, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCPOP View Post
    Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving.

It appears that the entire country is confused between Memorial Day and Veterans Day.

While it's never a bad day to recognize those living and dead who stood in front of the flag, raised their right hand and took a pledge, Memorial Day isn't about that.

It's about honoring those who died in service. Many, many of them.

To paraphrase a dead writer, "Don't mourn that these men died, celebrate that such men lived".

I'll add this: celebrate that hard men choose a Combat Arms MOS, master those skills, kill the enemy with vigor, and defend freedom for America. Many have died in that noble pursuit.

The nation honors those dead today. Some of us honor them every day.

JTMcC
    Last edited by JTMcC; 05-27-2013 at 02:47 PM.
    Some days you eat the bear. And some days the bear eats you.

I'll also add a solemn salute to Lance Corporal Karl R. Lynn.

JTMcC
    Some days you eat the bear. And some days the bear eats you.

Thanks, JTMcC .

As fate would have it, the ambush where we lost Karl and three fellow Marines was recorded by a 2-man news team.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=be7aff4031