Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: popping?

My TB was welding crappy a wile back, turns out I had a poor cable connection. Swap cable from one of the good welders to check. I have had it weld poorly on other occasions because my son would play in the back of the truck and flipped the switches, or move the cables from CC to CV. Take a pic of the front panel as it is set up to weld and post it. Also, if there is a remote on there disconnect it and try.

Default popping?

Hey thanks everyone for the replies. It turns out it was a mixture of things. Weak ground clamp helped a bit but I pulls the cover off and it turned out the guy had the wireless remote box wired up wrong.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.