Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new project

Default new project

Traded my old aead 200le for this.. it has a 3cyl kabota diesel, runs great, all hydraulics work great, the tracks work but need to be rebuilt. I think i got a pretty good deal.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Them little machines can do more than i ever thought. I call them a glorified tin can opener but they are rugged for the size

Have you seen this model before? I can't find much on it, I'm guessing because it is so old. Its a model 25. I can't even find another mini with steel tracks

Default new project

Don't know either ? The Co. I do most of my work for has a couple but there all newer & hv rubber tracks. Can't help here.

I just need a track tensioner for it. The spring is busted into about 10 PCs and its locked up

Default new project

Sent u a Pm. Thx Greg

Well i found a track tensioner assembly for 250 bucks at wenger... somewhere in pa. Gonna get it in the next couple days. Soon as i get that and put it on i can get the machine to work. Its surprising how well the pins and bushings are in such good shape. Gona be a nice addition to my growing fleet and add to the list of work im equipped to do. I have a close friend that works for the local utility/gas company, and also i used to work for voshell brothers welding (they do all the natural gas pipe around here) they have touched base with me about sub contracting work from them. I will need to get re certified for downhill 6g. And hire a couple welders and fitters for this. I have one good fitter now, one laborer and a good welder but hes never welded pipe, especially downhill. So im pretty sure i will be getting it, they been wanting me to since i left working for them. I may be looking for some good people. Pay will be scale pay

Default new project

Sounds like a good deal, hope & Pray it all works out for you.