Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Question Bobcat won't start

I have a Miller Bobcat 225NT with an Onan engine that won't start. One day everything was fine the next day I went to start it and nothing. The battery is good and charged. I Have checked a fuse that is near the starter and its good. But it doesn't crank....nothing. Any ideas on how I can trace the problem. Can I bypass the switch and see if its that? Any recommendations?

Corroded engine harness plug, mounted on the baffle , just follow the harness from the starter back towards the front.

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Corroded engine harness plug, mounted on the baffle , just follow the harness from the starter back towards the front.
    Is it usually something can be cleaned or typically replaced?

Sometimes a mere cleaning will fix it, most of the time however, you'll have to jumper wires around it.

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Sometimes a mere cleaning will fix it, most of the time however, you'll have to jumper wires around it.
    Thanks I'll let you know how it goes.

Just had to clean it up and its starting and running fine. Thanks for the help!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137