Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CDI Torque Wrench Came

The 3/8 drive 100 X 750 IN/LBS came today, $124.96 to the house. Saturday the 1/2" drive 50 X 250 Ft/LBS is supposed to be here, it was $130 + $7.00 shipping.

Comes with a certificate of calibration forward and backward.Beautiful tool is all I can say. Even the box is quality made.

The road home. Man I love living in the country, Thank You Jesus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWzeInQaUk4

Nice small but handy press I found on a black smith website

Default CDI Torque Wrench Came

Me to. Love the country & Love that Jesus of Nazareth, he's the real deal !!!
    God Bless, Greg

Quote Originally Posted by gnforge View Post
    Me to. Love the country & Love that Jesus of Nazareth, he's the real deal !!!
    God Bless, Greg
    The older I get the more I realize how I should have kept going to church... I'm back going again and have met so many nice people, having fun like I never had before. The lunches and dinners to raise cash are better than any restaurant food and the people are fun to be with. Farmers wives really know how to prepare and cook food.

I would recommend Church to a friend.

Nice torque wrenches. I have more than I need (all Snap-On), but I am watching on of the 3/8 drive inch pound models.

Quote Originally Posted by cope View Post
    Nice torque wrenches. I have more than I need (all Snap-On), but I am watching on of the 3/8 drive inch pound models.
    Thanks for setting me straight on CDI cope, lucky I was able to cancel the Precision order... The 1/2" wrench came yesterday.

I'm so impressed with the tools I'm going to order the 1/4" drive.

I chose the metal handles because I didn't want plastic on any part of the tool that adjusts torque.

They have a nice website for anyone interested.
    http://www.bluetoad.com/publication/?m=26173&l=1
    Last edited by tackit; 05-04-2013 at 07:12 AM.

Tackit,

That press is made by Kevin Potter. He posts a good bit on the Practical Machinist site. Seems like a nice, hard-working fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCPOP View Post
    Tackit,

That press is made by Kevin Potter. He posts a good bit on the Practical Machinist site. Seems like a nice, hard-working fellow.
    Thanks for the info USMCPOP, I have to go to PM and take a look at what else he has to offer.... guys like him sure are inspiring.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tackit View Post
    Thanks for the info USMCPOP, I have to go to PM and take a look at what else he has to offer.... guys like him sure are inspiring.
    I am there too ...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48