Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums
 
Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hertford NC
    Posts
    22

    Default Question about a particular ground clamp.

    I posted a while ago about ground clamps and which was preferred. After searching the internet I came across one that caught my attention from a user who posted it from Weldingweb's website. The user stated that it was a Miller clamp but I could not find it on Miller's site. Anyone know this clamp and can you provide me with a link or a parts number?

    Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    seaford de
    Posts
    406

    Default

    This is just my opinion... that clamp is a piece of crap. Maybe a little better than one that comes with a low end machine, but still never the less... a piece of crap. I wouldnt waste my time looking for that, just get a solid tweeco ground clamp and you will not have to replace it again.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavychevy View Post
    I posted a while ago about ground clamps and which was preferred. After searching the internet I came across one that caught my attention from a user who posted it from Weldingweb's website. The user stated that it was a Miller clamp but I could not find it on Miller's site. Anyone know this clamp and can you provide me with a link or a parts number?

    Thanks!
    That is an O.E. clamp for the Dynasty 200 or the SyncroWave 350LX.
    Don't know the part number.

    Griff

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hertford NC
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weldonwelding View Post
    This is just my opinion... that clamp is a piece of crap. Maybe a little better than one that comes with a low end machine, but still never the less... a piece of crap. I wouldnt waste my time looking for that, just get a solid tweeco ground clamp and you will not have to replace it again.
    Kind of hoping it was a bit more substantial than that. appreciate the info. Thanks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hertford NC
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griff01 View Post
    That is an O.E. clamp for the Dynasty 200 or the SyncroWave 350LX.
    Don't know the part number.

    Griff
    Thanks!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    142

    Default

    came with my diversion 180.
    MM 211 W/ Spoolgun
    Diversion 180
    Spectrum 375 X-TREME
    Portable Victor O/A
    Palmgren Bench Drill Press
    14" Evolution Dry Saw
    IR 60 Gal. 3 HP Compressor
    Speedglas 9100x
    My Brain

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Central Indiana
    Posts
    782

    Default

    I agree with Weldon, get a copper alloy tweco or lenco and get the real deal.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Western Pa.
    Posts
    215

    Default Question about a particular ground clamp.

    Agree with weldonwelding junk. Mine are all solid. Even put one on my Hypertherm 85.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hertford NC
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Good advice, all. I do have one more question. The Tweco clamps I am looking at varies in amps from 200 on up. My MM211 originally came with a 200 amp clamp (I believe) should I keep with that or go up to 3 or even 500?

    Thanks again!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavychevy View Post
    Good advice, all. I do have one more question. The Tweco clamps I am looking at varies in amps from 200 on up. My MM211 originally came with a 200 amp clamp (I believe) should I keep with that or go up to 3 or even 500?

    Thanks again!
    I se no need to go larger than 200 amp.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137