Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default simple chopsaw stand

I made this so I could roll the saw outside. I centered the motor over the 4" sq tube riser so down forces would go straight to the floor to help with balance when cutting. The angle irons end over the center of the axle. The handle slides in out of the way. For those that don't know, you can click on the double lines down at the bottom left by the pictures and stop the slide show and see the pictures one at a time by clicking on the arrows on the screen.

http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/cy...deshow/Chopsaw
    Last edited by tackit; 04-29-2013 at 12:44 PM.

I have never seen any of your pics. When i click on the link u paste it sends me to a sign in page. Am i the only one?

Also... it may be cause im on here with a stupid.. i mean smart phone

Pics work fine for me. Nice stand.
    CG
    Old Miller Swinger 180 Buzzbox
    Miller Diversion 165
    Smithy Lathe/Mill

Quote Originally Posted by chewinggum View Post
    Pics work fine for me. Nice stand.
    CG
    Thanks chewinggum, it's fast and easy to build and doesn't take a lot of material and shoots the dust and dirt to the ground. no clean up

Weldon, I have it set to public, it should be showing up on your dumb phone.

Quote Originally Posted by tackit View Post
    How's the new Bobcat doing?

Quote Originally Posted by tackit:306908
    I am using my tablet now and its the same thing. A sign in/sign up for photo bucket page, no matter what I click I have to sign up for it

Quote Originally Posted by tackit:306909
    Quote Originally Posted by tackit View Post
    How's the new Bobcat doing?
    Its doing great. At 98hrs now so time for a oil change. It took a while to get used to it. Its a lot different than my other welders, completely different arc, its not better and its not worse... Just different. And also took a while to find that sweet spot, I change rods and sizes so frequently that I would forget where I was on the previous rod.

This is with the new bobcat and a hf-251d. No pedal, no on/off switch.. just a hot torch and a gas valve.
    Attached Images Attached Images