Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Me...I'd say to NOT give the guy holding up the ladder WITH ANOTHER GUY ON IT up like that any crap.....He'd probably just pick you up and toss YOU over the building!! And then take the OSHA guy that came with you and toss him over right on top of you and THEN toss the horse you rode in one on top of the both of you.....all done with one hand while eating his lunch with chopsticks held in the other hand!!!!!!!
    Don J
    Reno, NV

Never pick a fight with an old guy. Old guys are too smart to fight and get hurt. They'll just kill you and get it over with.

I have serious doubts about this photo. I don't think the guy on the bottom could hold anyone up like that for very long. However, look where the ladder crosses the little balcony/laundry rack. Are those white cords lashing it on?

Default Backup holders...

Look at the guy holding the ladder, and the two or more guys behind him in similar jackets (I'd say "khaki" colored, but that sounds like a cat hackin' up a hairball)... Anyway, I think those are the backup ladder holderuppers! Either that, or they have a bet on how long the guy can hold the ladder, and/or how high the other guy will bounce when he hits the ground!

OR, the guy holding his chin is thinking, "I don't like that guy very much anyway"... "Hey, how about you let ME hold that ladder???"

Posting Permissions