I purchased a coolmate 3 to use with a new small induction heater 15KW, but I can't find the fittings to change the hose fittings on the front of teh coolmate 3 to just a barb for a hose. I stopped by the local miller dealer, but they don't have any idea what I am talking about, can you guys help?

If you are interested in the induction heater let me know.