Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default looking for a syncrowave 350 single phase where to look.

Hey guys I have been looking for a good used sync 350 for months.. I have found a few but most all are unreasonable on price.. I don't know what is causing the huge inflation on used syncs but the units I have found are quite pricey...

Do any of you guys know where to look for a good used unit at a reasonable price.. I am keeping my ear to the ground on Craigs list and ebay.. I have done a google search for used syncs and hit up a couple of machinery liquidation sites.. I have had no luck..

Thank you guys for any help you may offer,,

TheTester

where are you located... I see them all the time in the south florida CL and Ft. Myers CL

I am located in northern Alabama.. I have been using search tempest for the longest trying to do single list searches. I have had a few returns but in the new jersey area.. I wont touch that because of sandy and the flood they had.. Prob a damaged machine they are trying to move for a few grand.. Once you pay LTL and get it how do you dispute it..

I would like to find a machine in the Florida area as it is very drivable for me and I can put my hands on the machine to test..

Thanks if anyone else has advice..

TheTester..

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137