Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default MK Products MIG pulse +

Looking at some welding equipment that comes with a MK products MIG pulse + unit (158-001). How useful is this? comes with a push pull MK system.

Anything it seems that MK puts out is basically a piece of poop....

Default MK products

so are you saying the "push /pull" wire feeder is poop and the "plus control" is crap? I am looking at an airco (esab) 250 amp V with the push pull Cobramatic wire feeder with the pulse control. Does seem odd running this on a CC power supply.

Oh, crap is ok to say here, yes the MK product line is crap

Default I thought the Lincoln used same feeder

The seller said the Lincoln feeder is the same system, I suppose it could be just the MK is poor quality. I will take a look at the whole rig next week and see, but if its junk then I suppose whats the point.

Yes many of the lincoln push pull and spool gun is also crap, and after 20 years in the welding repair business, I refuse to repair them. Instead I install the Miller lineup on to the Lincolns. Way better quality, lasts near forever. + parts & consumables are cheaper.